Unlinked “Full Build Update
If Your “Day 1: Freedom” Build Still Looks the Same and You Need to do a Full Build Update,
- Grab Your Remote and Click the #1 Icon on Your Streaming Device.
- Scroll Left Approximately 7 Times to Get to the “LMIR” Section.
- Scroll Down to the Right and Click “Full Build Updates”
- See the Info on Your Screen to Download (Step 1) and Install Your Freedom Build. (Step 2)
Step 1: Download Your Build from Unlinked.
- Click “Step 1” and Wait 5 Seconds.
- Scroll Down and Click the “Free” Logo for the Day 1: Freedom Build (for Free Streamers) or Click the Real-Debrid Logo for the 4K Freedom Build if You Are a Paid Real-Debrid Subscriber.
- Click Download and Wait for It to Download.
- When the Download Finishes Click the Back Button on Your Remote Until You Exit Unlinked.
Step 2: Clear Everything Off Of Your Current Build.
- Click “Step 2” and Click “Continue” to Clear Everything Out.
- Click the Up Button to Scroll Up to the Top and Click the Top Line (with the 2 Dots on It).
- Scroll Down and Click Where it Says, “Update Using Unlinked? Click Here”,***
- Click your “backup.zip” or “RDBackup.zip” if You Have Real-Debrid and Put Your Remote Down Somewhere Safe. When It’s Done, Click “Force Stop”.
- Click the #1 Icon for Your Day 1 Freedom Build and Wait 5 Mins for it to Finish Installing, Updating, and Loading Everything for You.
Tips After the Update. (Optional)
- To Speed Up Your Freedom Build, Click “Tools” (in the Tools Section) >
- Click “Autoruns” and Click “OneNation Portal” to Turn it Off. This Also Gets Rid of the “Invalid URL” Message When You Open Kodi 18.
- Click Every “Plugin.Video”…. Addon Besides Openmeta and TMDBHelper
Need to Remove Your Adult Section? Click Here
Have a Paid Real-Debrid Account?
- Scroll to the Right to Get to the “Real-Debrid” Section.
- Scroll Down and Click “Pair to Real-Debrid”.
- Click Step 1 “Pair to Your Real Debrid Account and then Click the Bottom Line to Restore Your RD Login Info or “If You Are Starting from Scratch with a Full Build Recovery, Just Read the Tips on Your Screen.
- When You Are Done With that, Click Step 2, etc.
Return to the Previous Screen